SECURING YOUR PROPERTY
Purchasing a property might seem like the final step in a long process. But in reality, there is still a lot of work to do after you’ve placed the winning bid at auction. GDM Legal offers a range of services that ensure your asset is protected after purchase so that you can enjoy a smooth settlement.
Our post-purchase services are designed to assist people who have bought a property as a dwelling or an investment.
Services for Securing Your Property
- Creating a Will: As soon as you've purchased property, it becomes a significant asset. You want to ensure that this asset is protected and passed on to the people that need it if anything unfortunate happens to you. Drafting a will is a complicated process, and we will ensure that your last testament looks after the people you leave behind.
- Nominating a Power of Attorney: A power of attorney will ensure that you maintain control of your property during unfortunate circumstances. A power of attorney is crucial in the event that something unforeseen happens to you and you cannot make a decision on what happens to your property. With this legal mechanism in place, someone you trust will be in charge of executing your wishes.
- Drafting Lease Agreements: If you have bought your property as an investment, you need to have lease agreements written up that protect your property and your rights as the owners. Our lease agreements will ensure that tenants are aware of their responsibilities and that you have legal options at your disposal if tenants don’t adhere to those responsibilities.
How We Can Help with Securing Your Property
GDM offers a complete legal service for securing property, including:
- Protecting Your Asset: Property is among the most important assets you will accrue in your lifetime. Often your property will be tied to all of your other investments, so if you fail to protect and secure it, the follow-on effect can be devastating. With the help of GDM Legal, your property will be secure as soon as you purchase it, which will go a long way towards your complete financial security.
- Protecting Your Loved Ones: Your property is also an important asset to your family and loved ones. If anything happens to you, you want to make sure that your property can help them to secure their futures. Our will and power of attorney services ensure your property ends up in the right hands.
Why Choose GDM Legal?
GDM Legal was created with a simple aim: to give you peace of mind by securing your property. Choose GDM Legal because we:
- Offer a lawyer that is dedicated to conveyancing and property law, so you enjoy expert counsel throughout the process.
- Know that time is always a factor when purchasing and securing a property. Our team adhere to a process that ensures outcomes are delivered efficiently.
- We provide cost-effective services by using a business model that offer low-overheads.
- We understand that purchasing property often runs outside of regular business hours, which is why you'll be pleased to know that we offer flexible contact hours.